Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nursery



This weekend we were busy setting up the nursery. We finished building the crib and tried to arrange the room so that everything is in its place. It actually looks good. I thought by adding a crib and a changer to the guest room it would be too crowded, but it doesn't look as bad as I thought. There is still room to move around. So we have the essentials: bed for me, crib for the baby, and changer. Joe still needs to get the rocker, but that would be later on this month. Now I need to start moving my clothes from the nursery room's closet. I don't know where I am going to put all those coats and sweaters.

How did I accumulate all these clothes? I have two closets full of clothes and shoes and one closet full of designer handbags. I guess a girl can't have too many clothes, shoes and handbags right? I guess it's a good think I got all of my shopping fix out of the way, now I don't need to purchase any more handbags or shoes and I can buy the baby whatever it needs. I guess it was a good thing we waited to have kids I don't feel like I will be deprived from having a child. Now I feel like it is time to focus the baby and leave all those wordly possessions behind. By behind I mean behind in my closet. :) Although, I would leave any of my personal belonging just to have a healthy family. I guess having a child does change your life's perspective.

Darn this blog was ment to be about the nursery not shopping. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment