Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Movement






Pregnant woman can begin to feel the baby move between four to five months of pregnancy. Doctor's say the movement is felt like fluttering butterflies, or butterflies in your stomach. I will be five months next week and I have been anxious to see how it really feels when the baby moves inside the womb. All along I thought I was suppose to feel nervous, well isn't that what butterflies in your stomach feel like? I was so excited this morning because I finally felt the baby move inside me. It was an out of this world feeling. I can't believe a person is actually growing and moving inside me. Let me tell you it didn't feel like a nervous feeling. It felt more like a slight vibration feeling then all of a sudden it moved to one side. It was amazing.

http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-health/move-it.aspx

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet, Marisol. I am reading your blog because I remember how it was like when I was pregnant. Wait and see how the baby will play inside your belly, or jump, or run form one side to the other. It can be hard sometimes, but it's so wonderful!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mima. I am just so excited and glad that I haven't had any problems. No morning sickness or anything. I have been consumed with work and school that I don't have time to be sick. So I am very fotunate to be healthy. I can't wait until finals are over so I can really focus on my pregnancy. Can't wait to see what the future holds.

    ReplyDelete