Thursday, May 13, 2010

Week 18



The bulge of my lower abdomen is protruding so this week my pregnancy has become noticeable. I still fit into my normal clothes but they are really snug. This week I have been tired and I cannot seem to focus on homework especially when it comes to writing papers. My brain just wants to shut down when it has to read anything related to school. According to my pregnancy book the baby is growing its fingerprints and footprints. This is what distinguishes us from any individual. Not even blood can do that. If you are identical twins your DNA will be the same but not your fingerprints. At this stage the baby’s bones are hardening. This is known as ossification. The baby will be growing at a more rapid pace than before. I sure feel the difference this week. It seems to take more energy in doing simple daily activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment